Southwest Tennessee Community College Resources
- Become a SMARTS Mentor
- Calendars, News, and Videos
- Communications and Marketing
- Facilities Usage and Rental
- Healthy Employee Wellness Program
- IE Planning System
- Police Services/Public Safety
- Policy Manual
- Position Announcements
- Preventing Harassment in the Workplace and on Campus
E-mail, Student Portal and Wireless Network Access
- Requesting a New Email Account
Those needing to request an email address for new employees may do so using the Email Request.
- How do I access My.Southwest?
The Web address is http://my.southwest.tn.edu/. Use your Exchange (technet) username and password to log into the Web portal. This is the same username and password you use to log into your office computer or access your Web mail (Southwest Connect [Zimbra] email). For login difficulties please call the Help Desk at 901-333-4357.
- Wireless at Southwest
View the list of wireless network access locations at Southwest.
- Faculty and staff who need access to SIS, Banner, Exchange/Outlook email, or other systems related to the business functions of the College should additionally set up a VPN connection. Instruction can be found on the Information Technology Services document library page.