Faculty and Staff Resources
- Become a SMARTS Mentor
- Calendars, News, and Videos
- Communications and Marketing
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Facilities Usage and Rental
- Faculty Resources
- Healthy Employee Wellness Program
- IE Planning System
- Multimedia Services and Digital Production
- Police Services/Public Safety
- Policy Manual
- Position Announcements
- Presidential Convocation Presentation (2014)
(Adobe PDF - Size: 284 KB)
- Training Documents
- Requesting a New Email Account
Those needing to request an email address for new employees may do so using the Email Request.
- How do I access My.Southwest?
The Web address is http://my.southwest.tn.edu/. Use your Exchange (technet) username and password to log into the Web portal. This is the same username and password you use to log into your office computer or access your Web mail (Southwest Connect [Zimbra] email). For login difficulties please call the Helpdesk at 901-333-4357.
- Wireless at Southwest
View the list of wireless network access locations at Southwest.
- Faculty and staff who need access to SIS, Banner, Exchange/Outlook email, or other systems related to the business functions of the College should additionally set up a VPN connection. Instruction can be found on the Information Technology Services document library page.
- Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR)