Creating a Southwest Student Account
Southwest has a a real-time Web-based portal. Our site is called "My.Southwest." Through this secure access information system, not only will you be able to access the current Student Self-Service system to register, pay fees, view grades, etc., but you will also have access to online learning, such as, PAWS (D2L) and other class information, calendar, chat and much more - all with just one username and one password.
After you complete the admission process, you are ready to determine your username and password by following these steps:
- Go to www.southwest.tn.edu
- Click on "On-line Services" Saluqi Dog
- Go to "Log In Help – New Students? Create Username and Set Password"
- Enter the information in appropriate boxes
- Your username will appear, example: "Jsmith"
- To set up your Southwest Student Account follow the directions and create a password. Keep your password in a secure location.
- To access your student account repeat steps 1 and 2, and enter your username and password to log-in.