The purpose of the Southwest Tennessee Alumni Association is to promote interest in the general welfare of the college, its student body, faculty and staff and promote the college in business and industrial circles and other areas of potential growth.
Specific activities that support the purpose include:
- Forming a network for dispensing information about jobs and career opportunities.
- Helping recruit students for Southwest.
- Serving as an "information bank" about jobs for Southwest students.
- Providing scholarships for Southwest students and/or other fundraising activities.
- Helping track alumni and keeping alumni records up to date.
All graduates and students-former and current are eligible for membership. All members will receive the Southwest Alumni News, a biannual newsletter that focuses on Southwest and graduates of Southwest.
- Alumni Services - See What the College Offers After You Graduate
- Alumni Spotlight - See What Your Fellow Alumni Are Up To
- Career Services – Job Listings, Resume Software and More!
- Constitution of the Southwest Alumni Association - Learn More About How the Alumni Association Operates
- The Cornerstone Online
- We Want to Hear From You! - Share Announcements, Employment, Promotions and More!
- Watch Videos of Southwest Alumni - See Successful Alumni Like Yourself
For more information about Alumni Association, contact the Alumni Office at 901-333-4997.