Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Student Activity Fee?
- Who pays the Student Activity Fee?
- How is the money used?
- What department handles student activities?
- How can I be involved in deciding which events are brought to campus?
A: The purpose of the student activity fee is to create opportunities for enrichment and personal growth through social, cultural/artistic, multi-cultural and athletic activities.
A: Each student that enrolls pays a $5.00 fee. These funds are managed by the Office of Student Activities and Multicultural Affairs.
A: The breakdown is:
- 57 percent - Campus-wide programming
- 24 percent - Student organization funding
- 14 percent - Student government funding
- 5 percent - Student newspaper
A: Student Activities and Multicultural Affairs office.
|Macon Cove||Farris Room 1101||(901) 333-4178|
|Union Avenue||B Building Room 106 (Saluqi Den)||(901) 333-5380|
A: Join Campus Activity Board (CAB) and have your voice heard! CAB is the Student Activities Advisory Board and it is always looking for energetic students to help brainstorm ideas of what to bring to campus.