This checklist is used by prospective students still in high school who will enroll in one or more specified college courses(s) for which the student will be awarded both high school and college credit. Follow the checklist outlined below to become a DUAL or JOINT ENROLLED SALUQI.
- Please view the Ways to Prove Citizenship/Eligibility for additional information.
- Locate and select the "My.Southwest College Portal" button [located in the top right corner of all pages]
- Locate and select "First Time Users"
- Follow the instructions on the page and enter information in appropriate boxes
- Your username will appear (jsmith) or (jsmith2)
- To set up your My.Southwest Student Account, follow the directions and create a password. Keep your password in a secure location.
- To access your student account, repeat steps 1 and 2
Setting this account also creates your email (example: firstname.lastname@example.org). For assistance accessing your email account, contact the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).
The following documents are required in order for high school students to participate in Southwest’s dual enrollment program. (Note: home-schooled and private school students may have different requirements.) The forms can be obtained from the Admissions documents/forms page and can be uploaded through our Admissions Documents/Forms Upload page.
- A copy of your most recent high school transcript.
- Test scores
- Student Data Form
- Participation Agreement Form
- Immunization Health History Form
- Visit the Student Disability Services website for complete information.
- Upward Bound is a pre-college educational program funded by the U.S. Department of Education which assists eligible students in their efforts to successfully complete high school and obtain a college education.
- Visit the Upward Bound website for complete information.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print a "Student Detail Schedule" from your My.Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at eFollett.
Announcement: The Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) and Regents Online Campus Collaborative (ROCC) are now known as TN eCampus (opens new window).
- TN eCampus degree students should visit the Southwest TN eCampus (opens new window) or TN eCampus bookstore (opens new window) for course and book information.
- The "Student Detail Schedule" contains the time and location of your classes. For additional assistance view How to Read the Schedule.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions and Records at 901-333-5924.
Last updated: December 13, 2018