Submit Online Application
Pay Your $30 Application Fee
Create Your Southwest Student Account and Email
- Go to www.southwest.tn.edu
- Click on "Online Services" Saluqi Dog
- Go to "First Time User"
- Enter information in appropriate boxes
- Your username will appear. (jsmith) or (jsmith2)
- To set up your Southwest Student Account, follow the directions and create a password. Keep your password in a secure location.
- To access your student account, repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Setting this account also creates your email (example: jsmith or jsmith email@example.com)
- For assistance with accessing your email account, contact the Help Desk at 901-333-4357 (HELP).
- Request an "Official" copy of your high school/GED transcript and all previously attended college transcripts be sent to:
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
Proof of Immunization
- Certificate of Immunization Proof of Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), and Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Hepatitis B Immunization Health History Form
- Immunizations Required Under Tennessee State Law
- If you are under age 21 you will need to submit your official ACT® (American College Test) scores.
- If you are over 21 with no previous college you must take the COMPASS™ test. For more information contact the Testing Center.
- International students have additional requirements.
- Advising is required for all new students.
- For more information contact Advising and Counseling.
Student Disability Services
- Visit the Student Disability Services website for complete information.
Register for Classes
Pay For Classes and Health Insurance
Southwest Identification (ID) Card
- Obtain Southwest Identification (ID) Card in the Student Activities Office at the Macon Cove or Union Avenue campuses, or at the front desk at any Center.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print your "Detail Class Schedule" from your Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at efollett.com.
- Regents online degree students should visit Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) for course and book information.
Report to Class
- Your "Detail Class Schedule" from Southwest student account contains the time and location of your classes.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions at 901-333-5924.