Submit Online Application
- Apply Online for Southwest only if you have missed three full semesters.
Access Southwest Student Account and Email
- Log on to my.southwest to access your Southwest Student Account and E-mail for all updates from the College
- Request an "Official" transcript of any college work earned since last attendance. Mail your transcript to:
Admissions and Records
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
- Complete a "Free Application for Federal Student Aid." Southwest's school code is 010439
- Financial Aid @ Southwest, Applying for Financial Aid
- Advising is required for all students.
- For more information contact Advising and Counseling.
Student Disability Services
- Visit the Student Disibility Services website for complete information.
Register for Classes
Pay For Classes
Southwest Identification (ID) Card
Obtain Southwest Identification (ID) Card in the Student Activities Office at the Macon Cove or Union Avenue Campuses, or at the front desk at any Center.
- Obtain a required Parking Hang Tag from the office of Police Services/Public Safety.
- Print your "Detail Class Schedule" from your Southwest student account and take it to the bookstore or purchase books online at efollett.com.
- Regents online degree students should visit Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) for course and book information.
Report to Class
- Your "Detail Class Schedule" from Southwest student account contains the time and location of your classes. For additional assistance view How to Read the Schedule.
- Students are expected to attend all classes.
For further assistance, call Admissions at 901-333-5924.