Spark the Dream CEO/Entrepreneurship Series: Featuring Don Hutson
Spark the Dream by the Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) [opens new window)] in partnership with Business and Legal Studies Department
Each semester, the TSBDC coordinates with the Business and Legal Studies program to host a Lunch and Learn series called "Spark the Dream." The purpose of the session is to encourage entrepreneurship and business careers. It is free to our students, faculty, and staff and is especially targeted toward those interested in Business Careers.
- What: Lunch and Learn (box lunch and drink is provided, registration is required)
- Speaker: Don Hutson, CEO, Chairman, and Global Consultant
- Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Time: 10:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., with lunch to follow for registered attendees
- Place: Macon Cove Campus, Bert Bornblum Library, Room 122 (Auditorium/Theatre)
- Registration: To register for this free event, please contact Yolanda Handy via phone: 901-333-5085 or email: email@example.com
Learn what it takes to become a successful business entrepreneur or work your way up the corporate ladder. Hutson is the CEO of U.S. Learning and Chairman of Executive Books. Hutson's client list includes over half of the Fortune 500. He is the author or co-author of 14 books, including New York Times best sellers, The One Minute Entrepreneur and The One Minute Negotiator. Hutson will uncover the characteristics, tactics, and skills every business owner or corporate leader needs to know.
Mark you calendars and plan to attend this free event. Seating is limited so please call 901-333-5085 or email Yolanda Handy at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for this seminar. Lunch will be available for registered attendees.