Career Fair Information
Attention all Mid-South area employers and Southwest students/alumni. Career Services is hosting a Career Fair at the Macon Cove Campus.
Southwest students and alumni do not need to register and can attend the Career Fairs free. Check the career fair employers list to see what employers will be attending.
|October 23, 2019||11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus (Verties Sails Gymnasium)|
Find Your Next Great Employee!
Meet with students and alumni from a variety of Southwest academic programs interested in putting their new skills and ideas to work! Our Union Avenue Campus is located downtown across from Sun Studios
To maximize your recruiting experience, we’ve put together the following employer tips:
- Bring your most eye-catching and interesting display (if you don't have a company tablecloth, one will be provided for you)
- If you have current openings, bring handouts with job descriptions and application instructions
- Be prepared to answer questions from students who are trying to make wise career choices and may be new to the job market
- Consider bringing candy or small promotional items (pens, highlighters, etc.) to help job seekers remember your brand
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring your business cards, wear a name tag and be engaging
Employers must register to attend. Follow this link to complete a Career Fair Employer Registration.
The priority registration deadline is Friday, October 18, 2019. Spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
Start Preparing Now!
Begin to create/update your resume using Optimal Résumé a free resume-building software
Southwest students and alumni do not need to register and can attend the Career Fairs free.