The GRAD Fair provides opportunities to:
- Meet college recruiters
- Pick-up caps and gowns
- Pick-up pronouncer cards*
- Join Southwest's Alumni Association
*Pronouncer cards are used to announce your name as you walk across the stage on Commencement day. Remember to bring this card with you on the day of Commencement.
Note: Regalia and cap/gown are used interchangeably.
|May 3/Tuesday||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus|
|May 4/Wednesday||3-6 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus, B Building, Room 106 (Saluqi Den)|
Also at the GRAD Fair you can:
- Meet with a Jostens representative to take advantage of event only prices on select college rings
- Pre-order your graduation ceremony DVD
- Pre-order roses for graduation
- Get help finding a job with Career Services
- job listings
- resume review services
- job interview preparation
Remember to check the Graduation/Commencement website for all updates.