The World is Your Classroom - Go Somewhere
Southwest is excited to offer one week study abroad programs in 10 countries. International Studies is here to answer questions, provide resources, and support to students in all majors wishing to enhance their college education by studying abroad.
Studying abroad is an amazing experience, one in which you will grow academically and personally. For additional information about the one week programs contact International Studies by email at email@example.com or call 901-333-4250/5268.
Spring 2017 One Week Study Abroad Courses
Note: The one week program is available to current Southwest students only.
The proposed courses are:
- Brazil, May 9-18, Courses: BIOL 1020 Intro To Biology II and INFS 1010 Computer Applications
- Cuba, March 4-11, Courses: ENGL 2650 African American Literature and SPAN 1020 Elem Spanish II
- England, March 4-12, Courses: THEA 1030 Introduction to Theater and ENGL 2220 British Literature II
- France, May 6-13, Courses: GEOG 2010 World Regional Geography, ENGL 2320 World Literature II, ENGL 2010 Intro To Literature
- Greece, May 7-15, Courses: GART 1200 Digital Photography and THEA 1030 Introduction to Theater
- Italy, May 13-20, Courses: SPCH 1010 Fundamentals of Speech Communication and ART 1030 Art Appreciation
- Japan, May 7-14, Courses: MUS 1030 Music Appreciation and CITC 2335 Systems Analysis and Design
- Ireland [tentatively], July 8-15, Courses: ENGL 2320 World Literature II (within Tennessee Consortium For International Studies [TnCIS])
Visit the Tennessee Consortium for International Studies (TnCIS), [opens new window], website to view additional Study Abroad opportunities for students enrolled in the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) system.