International Transcript Translations and Evaluations
All international transcripts including high school and college, must be translated into English and evaluated for equivalency of a U.S. diploma and/or degree. It is required that applicants use an approved translation/credential evaluation service for complete admission to Southwest Tennessee Community College.
It is the responsibility of the student to contact the translation/credential evaluation service. Please be aware that these services will charge a fee to the student.
- Center for Applied Research, Evaluation and Education, Inc. (opens new window)
- Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (opens new window)
- Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. (opens new window)
- International Education Evaluations, Inc. (opens new window)
- International Education Research Foundation, Inc. (opens new window)
- World Education Services (opens new window)
Additional questions can be directed to International Student Affairs.