Please use one of the alternative methods to contact a Librarian for assistance. If you need research help complete the Request for a Research Coach form.
RefChatter is the libraries chat system. The service is provided by librarians and staff.
Contact a librarian by texting 901-310-3889.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday and Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Find us on Facebook by selecting the image below.
Contact an InfoNet Library location near you by calling:
- Bert Bornblum Library (Macon Cove Campus) 901-333-4706
- Parrish Library (Union Avenue Campus) 901-333-5135
- Gill Center Library 901-333-5979
- Maxine A. Smith Center Library 901-333-6037
- Whitehaven Center Library 901-333-6442
Contact the Virtual Librarian at vivian.stewart1. Leave a text message if you do not receive an immediate response. Web cams are available on site at each library for your convenience.
Free software download available from the Skype website.
Librarians are assigned to work with you and your instructor throughout the course for the entire semester.
Send email requests to vstewart_at_southwest.tn.edu when Chat service is not available.