Please use one of the alternative methods to contact a librarian for assistance. If you need research help complete the Request for a Research Coach form.
RefChatter is the libraries chat system. The service is provided by librarians and staff.
Contact a librarian by texting 901-310-3889.
The RefChatter and Text service hours are:
- Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Find us on Facebook by selecting the image below.
Contact an InfoNet Library location near you by calling:
- Bert Bornblum Library (Macon Cove Campus) 901-333-4706
- Parrish Library (Union Avenue Campus) 901-333-5135
- Gill Center Library 901-333-5979
- Maxine A. Smith Center Library 901-333-6037
- Whitehaven Center Library 901-333-6442
The Skype for Business option is available using your Southwest email. For additional information and instructions contact an InfoNet Librarian.
Librarians are assigned to work with you and your instructor throughout the course for the entire semester.
Remote library support is available with Bomgar. Contact a librarian for additional infromation.
Send email requests to email@example.com when Chat service is not available.