To be eligible for the Partnership Enrollment Program (PEP), you will be admitted to the University of Memphis provided you:
- Meet current admission criteria at the Southwest Tennessee Community College
- Be enrolled at Southwest Tennessee Community College in an associate's degree university track (AA/AS) program
- Have earned fewer than 30 higher education credits
- Complete the associate degree with a minimum overall combined 2.0 GPA as computed by the University of Memphis. (Individual departmental requirements may be higher.)
- Be in good academic standing
- Be in compliance with the code of conduct for the Community College where you are enrolled
- Do not attend another institution between the time you graduate from Southwest Tennessee Community College and formally enroll at the University of Memphis.
- Formally enroll in the University of Memphis within one year of the Southwest Tennessee Community College associate degree completion.