Verification of Enrollment
Proof of Enrollment
Students who require confirmation of their status at Southwest should print official verification of enrollment certificates for current or prior terms of enrollment at Southwest. The enrollment certificate is provided by the National Student Clearinghouse as an authorized certifying agent for Southwest Tennessee Community College.
Enrollment certificates for a current term will be available online after the census date for the semester, approximately fourteen days after the first day of classes for the fall and spring semesters, and approximately seven days after the first day of classes for summer terms.
Employers and background screening firms requesting verification of degrees or enrollment history should contact the National Student Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200, or visit their website at www.enrollmentverify.com (for enrollment certifications) or www.degreeverify.com (for degree certifications).
To print an enrollment certificate:
- Log into your My.Southwest account
- Scroll down to the "Quick Links" section
- Select the "Enrollment Verification" link
- Select the option of "Current Enrollment" or "All Enrollment" and select the "Obtain an enrollment certificate" link
- The enrollment certificate will open in a PDF file which can then be printed or saved