The Office of Student Retention and Graduation has the following responsibilities:
- Establish operational procedures across campus units and integrate the use of data to support administrative decisions for the retention and graduation of students.
- Assist with the development and implementation of departmental and divisional strategies.
- Assess outcome measures for retention, graduation, and student success programs and services and report data for decision making.
- Make necessary modifications and recommendations for improvements based upon assessments.
- Disseminate information and facilitate dialogue regarding trends and best practices in retention and graduation efforts at the student, institution, and community level.