Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Auto Zone Scholarship
Scholarships are available for tuition and fees for an academic year. Scholarship is renewable provided criteria is maintained.
- Full-time or part-time student
- Preference given to Automotive Service Technology major
- Must have a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Entering freshman must have earned a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5
- May be enrolled in no more than one or two developmental courses
- Must be enrolled in major related courses
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee