Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (opens new window) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Bornblum Brothers Endowed Scholarship
One scholarship is available for a graduating high school student. The scholarship is renewable for the second academic year, provided the 2.7 GPA is maintained.
- Entering freshman, current-year high school graduate
- Must be enrolled full-time
- High school cumulative GPA of 2.7
- Any degree program
- Demonstrated financial need
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application (opens new window) to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee.