Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Randall E. Knowles Endowed Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship or Scholarships is/are available for full tuition/fees and books for the academic year. Students enrolled full or part-time are eligible to apply. Scholarship(s) is/are renewable for the second academic year, provided scholarship criteria are maintained.
- Must be a Hospitality Management major
- Must be a full or part-time degree seeking student
- Scholarship is renewable, provided 2.5 GPA is maintained
- Financial Aid recipients are acceptable
- During the semester the scholarship is awarded, recipient must be enrolled in Hospitality courses.
- Student may be a returning student or entering freshman
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application to Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee will narrow the field of applicants to three, whose applications are forwarded to the Randall E. Knowles Endowed Memorial Scholarship Committee for final selection.