Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (opens new window) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Saint Francis Hospital Auxiliary Endowment Scholarship
One full-time scholarship for tuition, books and fees are available to student(s) enrolled in the Nursing Program.
- Students applying for the scholarship must have completed their first year of the nursing program
- Recipients must be enrolled on a full-time basis and have a GPA of 3.0 or better
- Financial need will not be considered as a criterion
- Student must be a Tennessee resident
- It is assumed that the student who receives the scholarship will graduate at the end of the second year of enrollment, thereby making the scholarship available to another student who is entering the second year
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application (opens new window) to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee.