Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (opens new window) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Smith & Nephew Orthpaedic Endowed Scholarship
One scholarship is available for tuition/fees for the academic year. Scholarship is renewable provided a 2.5 GPA is maintained.
- Entering high school freshman
- Overall high school GPA 2.5
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Scholarship is renewable provided a 2.5 GPA is maintained
- Preferred areas of study are Business, Engineering Technology, Accounting, Manufacturing and Quality
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application (opens new window) to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee