Foundation Scholarship and Criteria
As scholarships are dependent upon availability of funds, not all scholarships can be awarded every year.
A completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application is the basis for all types of financial aid awarded at Southwest, even scholarships, so go online to apply even if you do not believe that you are eligible for grant programs.
Wright Medical Technology, Inc. Scholarship
One scholarship is available for tuition/fees for one year (two semesters). Scholarship is renewable for a second year provided recipient continues to maintain the prescribed selection criteria.
- Enrolled for a minimum of six credit hours per semester
- Degree-seeking in any academic program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA. 20 hours per week of verifiable employment
- Applied for and found to be ineligible to receive federal financial aid
- Tennessee resident or persons exempt from paying out-of-state tuition
- Applicant must have received a high school diploma or a GED to be eligible.
Submit application to the Southwest Tennessee Community College Financial Aid Office by March 15.
Southwest Tennessee Community College Scholarship Committee