The Chromebook tablet is a new, faster computer. It starts in seconds, and offers thousands of applications. It has built-in virus protection, and backs up your stuff in the cloud.
Some of these features include:
- Google Slides, which is similar to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Google Sheets, which is similar to Microsoft Excel
- Google Docs, which automatically saves documents as you type them and allows you to invite others to see your documents. This can be helpful for group projects.
If you are interested in obtaining and being able to use a no-cost Chromebook tablet for the semester, please complete the form shown below. For additional information contact Jivanta Farmer, Retention and Student Success Program Specialist, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-333-5013.
Note: If you are interested in checking out a no cost, Chromebook tablet, they are on a first come first serve basis.
- Not every person requesting a Chromebook will be eligible for one.
- Once you have received approval for a Chromebook from Jivanta Farmer, Program Specialist in Retention and Student Success, please pick up your Chromebook from the Helpdesk at the Bornblum Library on the Macon Cove Campus.