Scheduling a COMPASS®/English as a Second Language (ESL) Test
Effective, May 28, the Union Avenue Campus Testing Center will administer the COMPASS Exam by appointment only.
Follow the steps below to book an appointment.
Note: Advisortrac is an online appointment system which can be access from any computer with Web access.
- Login to AdvisorTrac. You will be asked to accept an authentication Certificate the first time you attempt to access the program. Accept the Certificate to begin your session and then input your using your My.Southwest login and password.
- Click the "Search For Availabilities" button on the left portion of the screen, under the Appointments section.
- In the Search Criteria box, click the drop-down button beside the Center listing and select "Testing."
- Select the Center that you want to book an appointment for.
- Select the date range (from and to) that you want to search in.
- Click the "Search" button.
- All available dates and options will appear.
- Find the test date and time that suits your needs.
- Click on that date and time to book your appointment.
- An appointment entry box will appear. Please enter your telephone number in case we need to contact you.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Click the Main Menu button.
You will see your appointment in the Upcoming Appointments box. You will receive an email (sent to your Southwest email address) regarding your appointment.