Other Tests We Offer
Announcement: Effective immediately, the Testing Center cannot store large items for examinees testing. If your personal items do not fit into the lockers provided, Testing Staff cannot store large items; nor can these items be taken in to the Testing rooms.
The Testing Center offer the following assessments on predetermined test days:
- American College Test (ACT): Residual and National
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- COMPASS/ESL Test
- Educational Testing Service (ETS) Proficiency Profile Test
All Associate of Arts (A.A.), Associate of Science (A.S.) and Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree graduating students are required to take this test.
- General Educational Development (GED) Test
- Health Occupations Aptitude Examination (HOAE)
- Major Field Examination
All Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree graduating students are required to take an examination in their major field of study.
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
- Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Examination
- National League for Nursing (NLN) Examination
- Pre-Paramedic/MMPI Examination
- Proctored Exams (Distance Learning)
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) Test
- TN eCampus Exams [Note: The Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) and Regents Online Campus Collaborative (ROCC) are now known as TN eCampus (opens new window).]