Beginning with the Class of 2015, the Tennessee Promise will provide Tennessee high school graduates the opportunity to attend Southwest free of tuition and fees.
- Apply to the Tennessee Promise program at www.tnpromise.gov/ between August 18 through November 1, 2014
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15 each year at www.fafsa.gov
- Attend all scheduled team meetings and a mandatory college orientation
- Maintain at least 12 hours per semester
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (2.0 GPA)
- Complete at least eight (8) hours of community service each semester
Important Dates to Remember
In order for students to participate in the program, they must meet several requirements and deadlines:
- August 18 through November 1, 2014 - Apply to the Tennessee Promise program at www.tnpromise.gov/
- By February 15, 2015 - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
Fulfill Your Tennessee Promise at Southwest. For more information, contact Recruitment at 901-333-4399.