College Transfer Equivalencies
Tennessee Transfer Pathway
With the Tennessee Transfer programs, you can begin your college studies at a community college or similar two-year program and earn an associate degree. Your credits will transfer to a bachelor’s degree program at any public university and many private universities in Tennessee.
The Tennessee Transfer Pathway guides you through the courses you need to help maximize your credit transfer while preparing you to transfer seamlessly to a four-year institution offering the junior/senior level courses.
Learn more about the Tennessee Transfer Pathway (TTP) program.
Tennessee Board of Regents Institutions and Local College(s) and Universities
Students who plan to transfer to other Tennessee Board of Regents Institutions and local College(s) and Universities may review Equivalency Tables and/or Articulation Agreements below. These documents provide a logical map that shows the courses a student on these pathways would take.
- Arkansas State University
- Austin Peay State University
- Baptist College of Health Sciences
- Bethel University, College of Professional Studies
- Christian Brothers University
- View the Transfer Course Equivalencies and select "SOUTHWEST TENNESSEE COMMUNITY COLLEGE MEMPHIS, TN"
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Freed-Hardeman University Transfer Matrix
- Middle Tennessee State University Transfer Equivalencies for Southwest
- Strayer University
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Automotive Technology
- Tennessee State University (opens new window)
- Tennessee Technological University (opens new window)
- The University of Memphis
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UT Chattanooga)
- The University of Tennessee at Knoxville (UT Knoxville)
- The University of Tennessee at Martin (UT Martin)
- WGU Tennessee
Students who need assistance with transfer issues may contact advisors in their University Parallel Program or the Advising team.
- Advising Home
- Locations and Hours
- Meet the Advising Staff
- Online Advising
- Find My Advisor
- Academic Standing and Intervention
- Advising Documents and Forms
- How to Read Your Schedule
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Student Affairs
- Students with Disabilities
- Academic Programs
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Saluqi Degree
- Advising Philosophy