Phase II - Fall 2020
Timeline and activities described below are contingent upon health and safety guidelines and current pandemic conditions and are subject to change.
Phase II Guidelines:
Includes Phase I activities, along with the following:
- Limited course offerings for lecture-based courses with both online and on-campus components may be offered at Maxine Smith and Whitehaven centers.
- All other faculty and staff continue teleworking.
- Funeral Service Education classes and select other learning opportunities available at Whitehaven Center.
- Child Care Centers at Macon Cove and Union Avenue campuses reopen.
- Select employees may work on campus on a rotating basis.
Activities during this phase are subject to change in response to pandemic developments. Stay tuned to the College’s Back to Campus website for news and updates.