Our online bookstore is fully operational. Textbook orders can be placed online at https://www.bkstr.com/swtennesseeccmaconstore. Students can choose to ship their books to their home for the flat rate of $7.50 or select curbside pickup. Curbside pickup of orders is available at the Macon Cove and Union Avenue campuses, Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.– 1 p.m.
To promote social distancing, our in-store locations are closed to customers.
How to Order and Receive Books - Fall 2020
* Curbside Pickup Weekdays, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Shop online at https://www.bkstr.com/swtennesseeccmaconstore.
- Choose where to have your items delivered—to your home or Macon Cove or Union Avenue campuses for curbside pickup.
- Look for confirmation email.
- * If you select curbside pickup, proceed to the designated curbside pickup location - Macon Cove in front of Bornblum Library or Union Avenue behind Building C. Follow campus access protocol and call the bookstore when you arrive (Macon Cove at 901-333-4434/4334 or Union Avenue at 901-333-5454).
- Ship order to residence:
- Standard shipping to home: $7.50
- Faster shipping: $13.99
- Fastest shipping: $19.99
- Free curbside pickup of online orders at:
Macon Cove in front of Bornblum Library or Union Avenue behind Building C.
Must present ID and online order number for curbside pickup.
Textbooks can be purchased online and include:
- Rental of new, used and digital
Note: Not every textbook is available in every format.
The rental return date for Fall 2020 is December 16, 2020.
Cash for Books
Textbooks can be sold back to Follett online anytime at: https://www.bkstr.com/swtennesseeccmaconstore/sell-textbooks. No in-person book sales are permitted while the physical store is closed.