Internships and More
Students can gain real-world experience related to their intended career field through the following options:
- Off-Campus Internship Program - Intern with a local company off-campus and gain paid work experience with local employers off-campus that is related to your major. Remember, this program is an internship program that takes place off-campus
- Internships and Part-Time Jobs - See paid internships currently available.
- Cooperative Education (Co-op) Program - earn academic credit for work experience related to your major
- Federal Work-Study (FWS) Program - provides jobs on campus for students who need financial assistance
- Center for Service-Learning & Civic Engagement - allows you to use your skills and training to help meet local community needs