Southwest Workforce and Community Solutions provides tailored education and training to help you advance your technical and professional skills.
Personal and professional enrichment courses and community programs are offered on campus and online.
- Customized training scheduled according to your needs
- Industry-specific training that matches what is needed in our local area
- High-quality, responsive programs to boost employee performance
- CEUs (continuing education units): non-credit and credit
- Comprehensive Career Readiness Training (SouthwestWORKS)
- Classes for personal and professional growth
Macon Cove Campus, Freeman Building, Room 100, 901-333-4207.
- Glenda Collins
PhD, Director of Workforce Programs & Partnerships
- Suzanne Gibson
Director of Community Programs & Engagement