Our programs help individuals learn marketable skills.
- Onsite and On Campus
- Custom Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Assessment Services
Our students earn credentials that make them workforce ready. We offer customizable, hands-on training with industry-rated lab equipment. Our instructors are seasoned experts in their fields.
Prepares multi-skilled technicians to install, operate, maintain, test and calibrate industrial systems.
- Process Control
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Maintenance and Safety
Supports continuous improvement to meet the expectations and challenges of a changing workforce.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Diversity at Work
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- Software Applications
Offers training programs on supply chain management that reflect current regional needs.
- Forklift Safety
- Commercial Driver’s License Training (CDL)
- Import/Export Processes and Documentation
Provides foundational skills identified by local industry leaders as critical to long-term employee success.
- Health Care
- Custom Programs to Fit Any Industry
- Macon Cove Campus Freeman Building, Room 100
- Anita Brackin, Associate Vice President
- Glenda Collins, Director of Workforce Programs & Partnerships
- Suzanne Gibson, Director of Community Programs & Engagement
- LinkedIn: Southwest Solutions