Women of Worth (WOW)
The primary purpose of this organization is to empower positive change in the lives of women by providing them the opportunity to learn and know they can strive towards greatness in their personal and professional lives. WOW plans to provide opportunities for women to gain knowledge that will help them beyond life at Southwest.
- New and returning Southwest students
- Commitment to partner one semester with a faculty or staff mentor
- Commitment to attend WOW meetings and events
Steps to Apply
- Complete the Student Mentee Form before February 28, 2020 .
- Attend a mandatory orientation to meet your mentor.
Remember to check Student Events Calendar for additional WOW related events.
WOW Campus Advisors
Macon Cove Campus: Chateeka P. Farris, 901-333-4589, or Valetta Brinson, 901-333-4535
Maxine A. Smith Center: Lamecia Freeman, 901-333-6047
Union Avenue Campus: Joanitha Barnes, 901-333-5101
Whitehaven Center: Arnitria Taylor, 901-333-6465