Need to get tested for COVID-19?
By Robert Jackson
April 3, 2020
Several testing centers are conducting COVID-19 testing. Patients must meet certain exposure criteria. Testing is limited and currently being offered to individuals who:
- Are symptomatic (having flu-like or other symptoms associated with COVID-19)
- Have been identified as someone who has been exposed to a person with a confirmed COVID-19 infection, or
- Work as a health care employee.
If you suspect that you have been exposed to someone who has confirmed COVID-19 and have mild to moderate symptoms, please call your healthcare provider or the COVID-19 hotline at (833) 943-1658.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that you do NOT show up to a doctor’s office or healthcare center for COVID-19 testing unless you were instructed to do so by your provider or have an appointment. In addition, do not show up to an emergency department for testing or treatment unless you have called ahead first.
Here are locations providing COVID-19 testing in Shelby County:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Minor Medical Center-Olive Branch
- Christ Community (By appointment only. Text “Test2020” to 91999)
- Broad Ave Health Center
- Frayser Health Center
- Hickory Hill Health Center
- Orange Mound Health Center
- Raleigh Health Center
- Third Street Health Center
- Women's Health Center.
- UT Drive-Through Testing @ Tiger Lane (By appointment only. Text "COVID" to 901-203-5526)
Pop-up testing sites: