Feeling stressed about Coronavirus? EAP can help
By Diana Fedinec and Suzanne Gibson
April 3, 2020
Attention Southwest Tennessee Community College Employees: Are you feeling stressed out over the Coronavirus? Get the support you need through your Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee Assistance Program for Employees and their Families
Here4TN EAP offers several coping resources to help you manage stress and anxiety. Listed below are online counseling support services where you can talk through your concerns without ever leaving your home. (Note: When accessing the services, if you are asked for a company code, use: Here4TN).
Counseling over the phone
EAP will provide someone for you to talk to about your feelings, concerns and questions. Services are confidential in accordance with the law, and up to five, no-cost counseling sessions* are available. Call Here4TN at 855-Here4TN (855-437-3486).
Online webinars and resources
To access EAP’s helpful information, including webinars on dealing with traumatic events, log on to Here4TN.com and click on the COVID-19 special alert.
Here4TN offers several confidential online supports. Log on to Here4TN.com to find out more about each service.
- Virtual visits: Interact with a licensed therapist or psychiatrist through video counseling sessions. Scheduled sessions take place via a secure internet connection from your home.
- Talkspace app for online therapy: (Available for all members with behavioral health benefits.)
- Download the Talkspace app on your mobile device or computer
- Communicate safely and securely with a therapist from your phone or desktop
- Message a licensed therapist 24/7 – incudes text, audio or video messages
- Sanvello app for on-demand help: Sanvello provides immediate help for stress, anxiety and depression.
- Connect to powerful tools as symptoms arise
- Stay engaged daily for benefits to help you improve
*Sanvello is compatible with iOS and Android operating systems. Members may have a better experience if they download the Sanvello app.
State and Higher Education Employees: EAP services are available to all benefits-eligible employees and their eligible family members, even if they are not enrolled in medical insurance. *The five EAP visits per year, per issue are per individual. Members are ineligible for EAP visits while they are currently receiving Behavioral Health services.