Southwest launches online campus ID program
By Daphne J. Thomas
August 10, 2020
Now getting a campus ID just got a lot easier. No PPE or social distancing required. Thanks to a new online application program, all new students and employees can apply for their campus ID by uploading a photo of themselves to their My.Southwest portal dashboard. The ID will be prepared and mailed using the photo and address provided.
All students and employees are required to display their Southwest Tennessee Community College campus ID whenever visiting a Southwest location. No IDs will be distributed on campus.
Get a campus ID in 5 easy steps:
- Log in to the My.Southwest portal and click the Photo ID icon at the top (next to the Parking Decal icon).
- Read and review the online photo submission requirements.
- Click next and fill in the brief form completely and sign.
- Click choose file under Photo Upload and upload a proper photo.
- Sign and click submit form.
Applicants will receive a confirmation immediately and the ID will arrive in the mail in about 5-7 business days. Students and employees who need a replacement ID also must follow the process above to request a new one.
For more information about the online campus ID program, email Student Development at email@example.com.