COVID-19 Task Force to host Virtual Town Hall Meeting June 15
By Diana Fedinec
June 9, 2020
Southwest Tennessee Community College will soon reopen its Macon Cove and Union Avenue campuses July 8, 2020, under the College’s Back to Campus Plan – Phase I.
To ensure the health and safety of students and employees returning to the college, Southwest’s COVID-19 Task Force has implemented specific operating procedures in accordance with guidelines set forth by the White House Opening Up American Again Plan and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
To learn more about the plan, students, employees and the general public are invited to attend a Virtual Town Hall Meeting via MS Teams on Monday, June 15, 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
During the meeting, task force members will present the safety precautions taken by the College and address attendees’ questions through the MS Teams chat feature. To join the meeting, click on the link below:
+1 901-522-1234 United States, Memphis (Toll)
Conference ID: 482 837 214#
Members of the COVID-19 task force who will be present during the meeting include:
- Dr. Tracy D. Hall, President
- Dr. Kendricks Hooker, Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Jacqueline Faulkner, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Cynthia Graham, Vice President for External Relations
- Michael Neal, Vice President for Financial and Administrative Services
- Michael Boyd, Chief Information Officer
- Gregory Eller, Associate Vice President for Human Resources
- Daphne J. Thomas, Executive Director for Communications, Marketing and Community Relations
- Dr. Shelia Bouie, Southwest Medical Advisor and Chair of the Nursing Program
For more information on the College’s Coronavirus response, visit http://www.southwest.tn.edu/coronavirus/.