Working Remotely for Southwest Tennessee Community College
Please click on any of the panels/links below for detailed instructions.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) at Southwest is used for accessing Banner and Kronos.
- Remote Desktop allows you to connect to your desktop computer at work remotely as long as your office computer is powered on and online.
- Office 365 allows users to access all applications in the Office suite as well as Outlook for email and SharePoint. OneDrive is included in this suite where you can store and access your files from the cloud and from any computer or mobile device.
- Teams allows employees to connect with other employees and students via video conferencing using any device with access to a camera and/or microphone.
- Voice mail and Call forwarding allow you to retrieve your messages remotely and forward calls to any offsite phone device.