Please use one of the alternative methods to contact a librarian for assistance.
If you need research help complete the Request for a Research Coach form..
Use the live chat service to get assistance from a librarian. Service is available Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fridays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Use the offline service to send an email.
Contact a Librarian by texting 901-310-3889. Service is available Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fridays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. After-hour messages will be answered the following day.
Connect with us on Facebook and submit a text message.
• Contact an InfoNet Library near you by calling:
• Bert Bornblum Library (Macon Cove Campus) 901-333-4717
• Jess Parrish Library (Union Avenue Campus) 901-333-5135
• Gill Center Library 901-333-5979
• Maxine A. Smith Center Library 901-333-6037
• Whitehaven Center Library 901-333-6442
Librarian are assigned to work with you and your instructor throughout the course of the semester. Locate Ask a Librarian on the class list and post a question. Be as specific as possible to reduce delay.
Having problems from home? Remote library support is available with Bomgar. Contact a librarian for additional assistance.
Send email requests to email@example.com when Chat Service is not available.