InfoNet Library Online Orientation
This self-paced orientation will introduce you to the InfoNet Library, it's services and resources.
- Login to PAWS.
- Current students: Use your Southwest username and password
- Visitors can contact us at email@example.com for more information
- With a successful login, look to the right for the Self-Registration Courses, select
the self-register link and follow the directions within the widget to enroll in the
Library Online Orientation.
- From the Self Registering Course Offerings table select "Library Online Orientation"
from the "Course Offering Name" column.
- The Course Offering Description will display. Select the "Register" button.
- The required fields will be automatically filled in. Select the "Submit" button.
- A Confirmation screen will appear, select "Finish" to advance to the "Registration
Summmary" page. From the Registration Summmary page select "Finish."
- After a successful registration, look for the "My Courses" widget, located in the
center column below the "News" widget. Select the "Library Online Orientation - as.sbs.library.orientation.admin"
link and begin working through the contents.
- Remember to logout of PAWS after using the software.
- Bert Bornblum Library (Macon Cove Campus)
- Jess Parrish Library (Union Avenue Campus)
- Gill Center Library
- Maxine A. Smith Center Library
- Whitehaven Center Library