New, continuing and transfer students must meet with a professional academic advisor prior to registration.
Students may perform the following functions through My.Southwest Student Self-Service:
- Add/Drop classes
- View class offerings
- View Holds
- View unofficial transcripts
- View Academic Progress and Final grades
- View personal information
- View class schedule
- View account balance
Meet with a professional academic advisor to select appropriate courses for desired major. While all students are urged to speak with an advisor, students marked as non-degree seeking are not required to see an advisor.
You must resolve any holds prior to registering. Please report to the appropriate department for hold resolution.
To Register Online:
- Login to My.Southwest by entering your Student username and password
- Click Login, then “Registration/On-Line Services” (the globe in the upper left corner)
- Click “Registration ,” then “Look up Classes”
- Select the appropriate term [Spring: Jan.-May, Fall: Aug.- Dec., Summer: May-July]
- Click “Advanced Search,” select a subject and type a course number- You may filter by location, class start time, and class end time.
- Choose your class and click “Register,” (“Add to Worksheet” for Support classes) then Class Search to add more classes.
- To view your schedule, click on Student Detail Schedule
Note: New students must see an advisor prior to registering for courses.