The Saluqi Success Pathway for Adult Learners (SSPAL)
The Saluqi Success Pathway for Adult Learners or SSPAL, provides all of the supports of the Saluqi Success Pathway (SSP) with a focus on enhanced mentorship opportunities for the Adult Learner community. The Saluqi Success Pathway for Adult Learners (SSPAL) provides students a clear roadmap to success that contains tasks to complete each semester no matter where they are in their journey. The 5-Semester Guide is for students coming in with 30+ credit hours. The 10-Semester Guide is for brand new, part-time students.
Adult Student Resources
- Tennessee Reconnect - Get a scholarship for qualifying adults pursuing an associate degree or credential.
- Evening/Weekend Programs - Take classes at a time that is best for your schedule.
- Mentoring - Start a supportive relationship with faculty and staff.
- Chromebook Checkout - Check out a laptop computer for the semester.
- International Students - Get assistance with U.S. immigration laws and regualtions associated with your studies in the United States.
- Campus Child Care Centers - Get convenient childcare while you attend classes.
- Textbook & Access Code Scholarship - The Access Code and Textbooks Scholarship is a great resource for our Adult Learners who receive TN Reconnect funding.
Academic Support Resources
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) – College credit for work/life experience.
- Chromebook - Check out a laptop computer for the semester.
- Advising - Get advised and determine the best steps to your academic goals.
- Academic Support Center - Get tutoring, resources, engage in workshops, and utilize study areas.
- Counseling Services - Obtain personal, on-campus counseling.
- Center for Access (Disability Services) - Receive assistance towards accessibility, accommodations and consultation.
- Veterans Affairs - Outreach and counseling services for veterans.
- Career Services - Prepare for your career.
- Student Development - Get involved, advocate for the student body, participate in community activities and events.
- Testing - Take a placement or certification test/exam.
- Financial Aid- Ask financial aid questions, and receive student aid.
- Student Success Workshops