Tennessee Reconnect Enrollment Guide
Sign up for updates and information related to the TN Reconnect scholarship.
We look forward to helping you re-enroll at Southwest. Get the ball rolling right now before you schedule a meeting with us by taking the following steps:
- Apply Online at www.southwest.tn.edu/ApplyOnline
- Submit/Renew a FAFSA at https://fafsa.gov - Use the Southwest school code: 010439.
- Priority deadline to submit is September 1 for fall enrollment each year.
- If you are in default on a federal or state loan, or owe money to another college, let us know.
Admissions and Recruitment
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780
- Submit Official Transcripts from ALL Colleges.
- Receive your acceptance letter via email or permanent home address.
- Sign up for the ACCUPLACER Exam (if applicable). ACCUPLACER is placement test designed to evaluate students' skills in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Get Advised - Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor.
Completing these steps will allow our professional advisors to prepare your degree audit and help finalize your new course schedule.