Educational Assistance

Southwest supports employee growth and development and is committed to providing various means for employees to reach their full potential. One way the College supports this commitment is by offering several educational assistance programs to encourage employees' professional and personal development, and in some cases, the development of an employees' family members. Below is a list of forms needed to apply for some of the College's educational assistance programs. If you have any questions regarding educational assistance, please call the Human Resources office at 901-333-5340.

For additional information, refer to the College Policy Manual.


Form Description
Faculty/Administrative/Professional/Clerical/Support Staff Tuition or Maintenance Fee Reimbursement Program Recommendation/Contract Form Form for employees to complete to request reimbursement for maintenance or tuition-related fees for classes taken on a part-time basis while the employee continues work responsibilities.
Request for Fee Discount for Spouse and/or Dependent Form employees use to request approval for fee discounts for a spouse's or dependent's undergraduate courses.
Application for Fee Waiver Application for full-time employees to obtain fee waivers for one course per term at any public, post secondary institution.
Employee Audit/Non-Credit Program Paperwork that employees must complete and submit to their supervisors in order to get approved to take courses on an audit or job-related, non-credit basis.


Related Links

Contact Us