Welcome to Career Services
Career Service's mission is to deliver comprehensive professional career-related services to students, alumni, employers, faculty, and staff. Career Services is here to assist with the transition from college to career.
Spring Career & Job Info Fair
Thursday, April 20
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
IN PERSON on the Macon Cove Campus, Nabors Gym
Register in Handshake www.joinhandshake.com
Student and Alumni Services
Current Jobs, Internships & Career Fairs
Learn About Internships & Other Work Experience Programs
Create a Resume and Have it Reviewed
- Post Your Jobs (Full-Time, Part-Time, Internships)
- Recruit on Campus
- Learn About Our Intern Program
- Take Part in a Career Fair
- Meet with Career Services
- Report on a Southwest Hire
- COVID-19 Resources for Students, Alumni and Business Partners
Follow us on Twitter @SouthwestCareer
- Career Services Office
- Online and On Campus Appointments Available!
- Current students can schedule theirs at: https://swtn.navigate.eab.com
- New students or alumni can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on twitter and Instagram: @SouthwestCareer