Are you interested in becoming a Certified Medical Laboratory Technician or Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician?
Southwest's staff understands the importance of professional competence and our obligation to provide well-trained health care professionals for the Mid-South region. Because of this, our staff builds in competence, personal growth and quality patient care into each area of the curriculum.
The Medical Laboratory Technician Program is accredited by the National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS). The Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician Program is accredited by this same agency.
NAACLS • 5600 N. River Rd, Suite 720 • Rosemont IL 60018-5119
ph: 773-714-8880 • fx: 773-714-8886 • email: email@example.com
Medical Laboratory Technician A.A.S.
Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician Certificate
Medical Laboratory and Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician Program Video Playlist
View our video playlist and learn more about our program by clicking the thumbnail below:
- Mission and Accreditation
- Program Effectiveness
- Allied Health Programs Admission and Retention Procedures
- Allied Health Application Deadlines and Admissions Dates
- MLT General and Admission Procedures
- Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician General and Admission Procedures
- MLT and Laboratory Phlebotomy Technician Student Handbook
- Michelle M Hill, MS, MT(ASCP), Assistant Professor
- Union Avenue Campus Allied Health [H] Building, Room 106