Welcome to Southwest, Saluqi! As you prepare to embark on your academic journey, New Student Orientation will equip you with the tools you need to walk the path towards student success. You will not have to do this alone. We are here to help you navigate this process every step of the way.
During orientation, you will have the opportunity to meet staff and student leaders and learn about the many student support services offered by the college.
All new students are required to complete the virtual New Student Orientation located in your Southwest Student portal under the NSO Icon!
Let’s get started!
- Login to your My.Southwest Portal using your southwest username and password
- On the left side of the screen, click on the Icon that says NSO (below)
- Sign in and complete your orientation!
- For more information about orientation, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Click here for assistance logging into your Portal
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact email@example.com.