Southwest Hosts College Goal Sunday 2013
Southwest Tennessee Community College is one of the many colleges in the Tennessee hosting College Goal Sunday 2013 to provide students and families with information on how to obtain financial aid for college. During College Goal Sunday, you can:
- Get free on-site professional assistance filling out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form.
- Talk to financial aid professionals about financial aid resources and how to apply.
- Get information regarding state-wide student services, admission requirements, and more!
Southwest's College Goal Sunday is scheduled for February 10 from 2-4 p.m. at the Macon Cove Campus Academic Building located at 5983 Macon Cove, Memphis TN, 38134.
You'll need to bring the following (if available):
- 2012 Federal Tax Return or other income documentation
- Social Security number
- Driver's license (if any)
- 2012 W-2 Forms or year-end pay stubs and other year-end records of money received
- 2012 untaxed income records - Social Security, Temporary Assistance to Needy families, welfare, or veterans benefits records
- Your 2012 bank statements
- 2012 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records
- Your alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- And, if you plan on filling out the FAFSA online at the event also bring: PIN# for the FAFSA. (Apply for your PIN# at www.pin.ed.gov)
For more information, visit www.southwest.tn.edu/financial_aid/ or call 901-333-5960 to speak with a financial aid representative.