Student Promise-to-Pay Program
Listed below is a snapshot of the Student Promise to Pay program:
- The "Acknowledge of Debt - Promise To Pay (PTP)" is a legal binding Promissory Note
that must be notarized by a Notary Republic.
- It is a One-time ONLY initiative.
- Good at any TN Community College.
- The student must have an OLD debt of over $200.00 to qualify.
- The student must NOT have attended school within 2 consecutive terms.
- The student will NOT be able to receive a transcript, certificate or diploma until the unpaid balance is paid in full.
- While the debt is active, the student must carry a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- The student must attend school during Spring and Fall terms (Summer is not a requirement).
- The student must make monthly arranged payments - any day of the month after the Promissory Note is signed.
- A copy of the student State-issued Identification (ID) is required.
- All completed paperwork including arrangement for monthly payments must be completed before the ANY Cashier's Office hold can be removed and replaced with a Promise To Pay (XO) hold.
Due to COVID-19, ALL Promissory Notes are emailed (including instructions) to the student to be completed. Once completed, the Promissory Note is to be mailed back to the Macon Campus.
Coordinator - Martha Reynolds (email@example.com)
Due to COVID-19, all request for PTP's are to be emailed to the Coordinator and include the Bursar’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as well.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call at 901-333-4498.